Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Pug paintings and prints

So I finally had some time to do some painting. Yeah! I wanted to share with you all my latest...

This first one is a original mixed media collage that measures 8x 10 on gallery wrapped canvas. I LOVE, LOVE the colors on this one. The Pug really "pops". It's available on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65575083/original-pug-mixed-media-collage. I do have a couple prints available of this one. If interested, email me.


This next one is also 8 x 10 on gallery wrapped canvas and a original painting. It too is available on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66445065/on-sale-pug-mixed-media-collage-painting. This one has a lot going on as far as the background and paint. Notice the subtle flower print on the Pug? Sorry no prints available for this one.

Next is a black Pug painting I did. This original is SOLD. However, I can order professional prints of this one. They are $20 plus postage. If interested in a print, email me. I love how this painting turned out and hope you do too!

No comments: