Sunday, March 20, 2011

HUGE 16 x 20 Original Black Pug Painting Available

I've been a painting fool lately. The urge to paint just hit me like lightening and I've painting often the last couple weeks. Here is one of the fruits of my labor. I love how this turned out. The Black Pug just seems to "POP" off the canvas. Actually this started out as a normal gallery wrapped painting canvas....A BIG ONE. Then I covered it with fabric. The Pug is painted on the fabric.

This is FOR SALE for $75 plus postage. It will come signed and dated. Hope you like it. If you like large Pug paintings then this just might be the one for you. NOTE: The copyright words do not appear on the painting. If interested in this painting you can email me at:  kelle AT arvaypugs DOT com. Change the AT and DOT to the appropriate symbols. THIS PAINTING IS NOW SOLD. However, I do have 8 x 10 Somerset Gilcee prints available for $20 + postage.



No comments: