Friday, September 26, 2008

Winner of the Pug Pendant Contest

We have a winner!

Wow, I had no idea how difficult it would be to choose a winner for this contest. Some of your posts made me laugh, made me cry and a little in between. Thank you all SO much for sharing your thoughts about why you love Pugs. I so enjoyed reading all of the replies.

So without further ado....Congratulations to Sara aka Carter's Mom! To claim your pendant just email me at: kelle AT arvaypugs DOT com. Include your address and I'll get your pendant out to you asap.

Thank you again everyone and I enjoyed this so much that I'll have another contest soon.

1 comment:

PugMomof2 said...

Congratulations, Sara!! I'm so very happy for you! Sounds like you have adorable little ones. You are blessed!

Congratulations again!

Linda - Mom to Pugsley and Lady