Sunday, April 5, 2009

3 Show Potential Pug Puppies

Well, possibly anyway. These three girls are at the top of my list of our current litter. I really like each of them for various reasons. Here they are in no particular order.

Girl 1 (aka Pickles) - She has a short back, very nice bone, dark nails and so far her topline and front look very nice. She will lighten up considerably in the coming weeks.





Girl 2 (I am still working on a name) - I really am liking her as well! When I look at her she just seems overall well balanced. She has a pretty face, will have a nice light coat and great pigment! I also love her front!!





Girl 3 (thinking of the name Zippy aka Arvay's Zippity Doodah) - She is going to be VERY light coated with dark nails. She has great bone and looks the most like her daddy, Pudge.



2 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

I know nothing about showing pugs, but they are beautiful. Would you mind if I use your pics as a reference for some artwork I would like to do?

Ragnheidur said...

Awwww puppy overload! They are gorgeous, like always!

Panda's mommy