Monday, April 14, 2008

The waiting begins...

We recently bred our gorgeous champion girl Ingrid via frozen semen we have stored on a champion black male, Kirby we owned. I'm excited to learn if the breeding took. I won't know for sure for several weeks. She did have a bit of morning sickness the other morning which is actually a good sign.

I'm keeping busy with other things in the meantime and just being patient until I know for sure. Here are pictures of the wonderful pair. I anticipate some gorgeous babies from these two. Hopefully we'll have some all black puppies as a result. It's been quite awhile since we have had a litter with blacks, so that will be exiting! I'll keep you all posted (:

5 comments:

jeri said...

THE PAIR ARE GEORGEOUS!!! WILL ANY OF THE PUPS BE FOR SALE?
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THEM.
REGARDS,
JERI

Kelle said...

Hi Jeri,

Thank you, glad you like them. As far as puppies available, it will depending on if the breeding took (I think it did), how many she has, which puppy (s) we keep and which ones will be available as companions. So essentially I won't know until probably closer to the first of August or so.

I'll post updates and pictures of the babies as they grow (:

jeri said...

THANKS SO MUCH KELLE. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL PAIR. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEEING THE "LITTLE BABIES".
i HAVE BEEN ON EVERY WEB SITE ON ABOUT PUGS IN THE "WORLD", AND YOURS ARE JUST THE MOST "DESIRABLE". I GUESS I THINK I HAVE BECOME A "CONASEUR ON PUGS. "NOT"??
ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RESPONSE. AS I STATED, I LOOK SO FORWARD TO SEEING THE BABIES" WHEN THEY ARRIVE.
GOD BLESS,
WARM REGARDS,
JERI

Bronn. said...

This breeding should produce some GORGEOUS babies!!

Kelle said...

Thank you Bronn,

We sure hope so (:

Kelle