Sunday, October 11, 2009

Arvay Pugs is expecting Puppies!

Hi Pug fans!

I can say with 99% certainty that Bindy aka Arvay's Sugar Moon Lagoon is pregnant and we expect puppies the first of November. You can see by the photos that she's losing her girlish figure and gaining a bit of belly. She's 5 weeks along. So she has a ways yet to go. She was bred to Ch. Coryrex's Shooting Star. This breeding can produce both fawn and all black puppies.



We aren't sure if Tiggy took or not. This is the first time I've had a really hard time determining if a bitch was pregnant. Some days I think maybe and others I think that she's not. She's due the end of October. I'll have her xrayed just to make sure she isn't hiding one or two puppies in there. I'll keep you all posted (:

1 comment:

PugMomof2 said...

Congratulations, Kelle and Bindy! Bindy amd Gordy's puppies are going to be beautiful!! I'm looking forward to seeing their pictures and videos!