Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 44...Not long now

Ingrid has 19 days left until her due date. I doubt she'll go a full 63 days though. She'll have an x-ray done on the 23rd and I'll try to get a picture of it to share.
Tomorrow we pick up some supplies from the Vet to have on hand for the big day, so we'll be all prepared. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.

She will have to take a bit of a hiatus from her video career but promises she'll do more as soon as she can. I'll see what sort of mood she's in next week and if she feels up to offering any pre-birthing wisdom (:


5 comments:

Mary lover of PUGS! said...

Hi, I love your blog, I try to read it a couple of times a week.
Best of luck with the new babies!
And I pray that the mom stays healthy.
You have the greatest looking pugs, you do right by the breed standard.
Mary

jeri said...

She is just the cutest. I cannot wait to see her litter..
regards,
Jeri

PugMomof2 said...

Kelle,

Ingrid is so absolutely adorable! I love her expressive face and coloring! There is no doubt that these babies will be as beautiful as Bindy & Babalu.

All my prayers and wishes for a joyful delivery.

Linda

jeri said...

Kelle,
Ingrid looks so content. She is going to make a lovely "mommy" once again.
I love the updates. There is no other Pug Breeder like you. You are so wonderful to keep people like me happy watching your pugs every day activities. Keep them coming and I will keep reading and anticipating..

Regards,
Jeri

Unknown said...

How can this NOT melt your heart?? I get tears in my eyes every time I look at this picture!! She looks like a stuffed animal that you just want to take EVERYWHERE with you!! I can ONLY imagine the love and joy she brings you each and every day!!